Got forwarded a link to a video on FB (as usual) for the Diary of a Tired Blackman. A number of the themes are overstated in my opinion, but quite a number of insights on the whole. Lots of strong language, plus its quite a long one… Enjoy…
- 75% of Britons blog, text or surf the internet while in the loo, what do you do to pass the time in the loo?
- Ever misuse quotation marks? New ideas on how to misuse them from this great blog for you.
- Maybe this approach to managing our friendships will add a much needed dose of pragmatism to them.
- Trying to lose weight? Try this lip gloss!
- Should rules be relaxed in some instances? This bloke was initially denied a liver transplant as his condition is alcohol related.
- Some fat is actually great for your long term health. Bring on the cokes mehn!
- Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones fame actually spent a year at the London School of Economics.
- One football game descends into a comedy of errors. You would have thought they would respected the problems at West Ham – a player stabbed and another losing his father. Read a brilliant analysis of some of the background and potential implications of such irascible behaviour here.
- Wish you won a big lottery? Think again. The winner of a humongous sum in an Italian lottery seems to have vanished into thin air for fear.