- Nigeria turns 51, bloggers go on the charm offensive with 419 reasons to love the country. My moan from 2009 still stands regardless.
- The 216th Mersey side derby is ‘ruined by the referee’. The inevitable comments about ‘foreigners’ follow.
- More from The Good Men Project – traditional gender roles
- Amanda Knox walks free – justice or a travesty?
- For better, for worse, until two years doth us part?
- In her b(rea)st interest? The $1m dollar insured boobs
- Shell complicit in military excesses in the Niger Delta?
- What’s in a number? Nothing, says the Good men Project.
- How the discipline of blogging is a stepping stone to become a good writer.
- Giving women the visibility they deserve?
- Steve Jobs passes – TIME’s official obituary.
That iconic 2005 Standford Commencement address again..
What I learned:
- Do not be afraid to start again: Apple, NeXT, Pixar and then Apple again?
- Keep every decision, and every action in perspective of what’s truly important
- Find what you love, love what you do, and excel at it.
- Never underestimate the importance of any experience, the dots only appear to line up in hindsight
- Do YOU!
Full text from the Standford University website.