Skip to content
- The Queen advertises for a dish washer to come on staff… My local MSP wonders if they’ve not heard of a dish washing machine.
- The WHO drills down into the alcohol stats.. Apparently alcohol killed more people than AIDS or TB in 2010.. Sobering..
- Understanding the story.. Thirteen perspectives….
- Brain chemicals and dating.. A primer.
- Teju Cole’s ‘Open City’ hits the shelves… The New Yorker, The Daily Beast and The Apostrophe weigh in with reviews.
- The kid named Facebook..Ostensibly its a testament to the impact FB had on the Egypt Revolution.. Hopefully, the kid doesn’t get a lot of stick for the name though..
- There’s an app for that… Tracking relationship changes on Facebook gets the Web2.0 makeover….. SMH..
- Web mourning?
- Help for the blokes – wristbands that warn of potentially PMSing partners.
- Bringing faiths together by cuisine.. The Faith and The Hot Dog show..
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: