- Feeding the poor with iPads: How FareShare is blending technology and social responsibility..
- The game that ‘makes’ you a genetic scientist…
- The radiation debate flares up again – are radio waves frying our brains?
- Facebook breakups are the real deal..
- The right twitter handle can make you famous.. The girl who suddenly became famous thanks to the ashes down under..
- Skye Jethani’s 30 day Twitter experiment…
Day: December 3, 2010
#30daysofTruth: Day 2 – Something I love about myself..
Something I love about myself – This was always going to be one of the harder posts to pull off. I’m naturally hard on myself and am often self deprecating – false modesty – as someone once said.
If there’s one thing I like about myself, its my ability to discretize a problem – to massage a problem till its broken down to its simplest building blocks. It’s useful at work where I often have to come up with solutions to complex problems, and sometimes with people – when I need to understand them. There are downsides, but this is one ability I’ll not trade for anything else. 🙂